The conversion is done, but there is still some work to do
Articles de Alban :
The main conversion is done, at last
More conversion of the initialisation part this week.
I converted the first initialisation part this week.
I rerolled patches last week
Some updates on my series about the reflog manipulation, and complete_action().
Last week, I worked on my series about the reflog, and some of my patches were accepted in pu.
Well, I have one.
This week, I made a new attempt to submit my changes to the mailing list, and I started to convert some code.
This week, I attempted to submit my work to the mailing list.